List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpilot broken in CVS?
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-08-27 23:25:07

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:
> > Please don't just go and apply them to CVS, but mail Dan
> > (pilone@slac.com) a patch along with the reasons for the patch -- there's
> > a fair chance they've been caught already, but we *do* want to know.

	Ok I'll make one more attempt to ask:  I've got a whole slew of patches that
get KPilot to build correctly with KDE 2.0, and get's almost everything
working.  Can I commit to kdepim or is that frozen as well?  Since no one
seems to be getting upset about it, if I don't hear otherwise I'm going to
commit them later tonight.

> I'll send the patch to Dan.
> the stuff I corrected where mostly QString problems and I changed a few
> class members prototype

	I hate to do this, but can you hang on to it until afer I make my huge CVS
commit?  Once that's in there, check to see if I missed anything your patch
had in it, and I'll be happy to apply it.  Thanks -- Dan

--
GPG Fingerprint = EB47 45A5 B3EB B78E 7AE4  DDA8 7A70 FFB6 EEAA 0F10
See http://www.slac.com/pilone/gpg-key.txt for full key.