List:       kde-devel
Subject:    feedback
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       1999-10-31 14:04:50

Hi, it took me far to long to find out that kicker (and such) worked fine,
just that I didn't have applications installed.

When I started an application (kcmkhc for instance) from the K-start menu
I see no feedback. Starting it with the alt-F2 menu gives me the funny
requestor that the host does not exist (after about 2 minutes).

Some global feedback like a window that opens when stderr can not go anywhere
else would be nice.

In this case a window would open to print the message
  sh: kcmkhc: command not found
which I can close afterwards..

Thanx
--
Thomas Zander                                              zander@earthling.net
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,