List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kicker prob
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       1999-10-31 14:01:01

Hope I am not upsetting anyone with this..

The kicker "window" seems to float 1 pixel above the bottom when I attack
it to the bottom of my screen.

Is it going to be possible to drag icons on the kicker bar, thus creating extra application buttons?

Right clicking an icon should not deselect the icon (IMOHO)

Why is kicker shown in the proceslist (alt-tab)?

I don't think the width of the buttons should match the height, it just
looks ugly having the buttons stand so far apart. (large size)

In normal size the tasks are still stacked by two s, only showing the top
half of every second process...

Q: what is it with the "arrow up button" above the 1 2 3 4 (vir desks).
It doesn't seem to do anything.

The clock gets just a tad to little space in normal and tiny mode. In normal
I only see 199 of the year (9  missing) in tiny the last digit is shown only
half.

I understand that it is a new application, sending in bug reports is somewhat
redundant, I just hope I saw some that waren't to obvious..

Good luck with a nice application.

--
Thomas Zander                                              zander@earthling.net
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,