List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Remote KOM/CORBA
From:       weis <weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       1999-08-04 11:58:51

Hi,

In order of getting it secure I think we should use libICE and
let mico communicate over this channel. libICE can be as save
as the X-Server. Not optimal, I know, but if someone got your X-Server
cracked, then he can do all kinds of bad things already.

Of course KOM can deal with distributed objects. It uses CORBA.

Bye
Torben