List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: TinyMICO
From:       weis <weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       1999-08-04 12:01:29

Hi,

I talked to the MICO guy yesterday about it. I send them my ifdefs
and they gave me the OMG minimumCORBA spec. Now we evaluate in how
far both approaches differ and what to do for mico. There will soon
be a switch for a smaller ORB. The question is just curently:

What do we drop and what not ...

For example the OMG drops DSI and DII but we use that.
On the other hand we can switch to SII and SSI which is faster
anyway but MICO specific.

Bye
Torben