List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: new KPanel application menu
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-07-23 13:35:53

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Pietro Iglio wrote:

> A menurc file looks like:
>
> MenuItems=Konsole,Kvt
> HiddenItems=Trashcan
> AddedItems=Kvt

Forgive me for butting in on this, I have been following though.

All of these different merging schemes that have been discussed seem like
horrible, messy hacks to me.  Am I the only one who thinks this way?
We are really bastardizing things.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.