List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Icons for apps?
From:       Oliver Schrempf <o.schrempf () netcom-lg ! de>
Date:       1999-07-23 13:35:14

For everyone looking for icons:

There is the KDE Artists Group which can be contaced via the kde-artists
mailinglist, or via our guru ;-) Torsten Rahn (torsten@kde.org).

At the moment we are very bussy making icons for the 1.2 (1.1.2?) Release, but
when this is over (hopefully soon :-)) there are people who can help you!

Greetings
Oliver Schrempf