List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-pim stuff in CVS
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-07-02 8:14:03

On 02-Jul-99 Harri Porten wrote:
> Rik Hemsley wrote:
>>
>> Any objections to we kde-pim people making a new module in CVS ?
>>
>> If not, is kdenonbeta/pim or just pim better ?
>>
>> We're going to start with the vCard parser I've been writing and some
>> addressbook UI stuff written by Don Sanders.
>
> If you expect your project to prosper (I sincerly hope it will!) then
> I'd say that you should make it a new module.

I should hope it will prosper. It covers about 8 apps already part of KDE and
further development of these :)

Module pim will really be a dumping ground for any new code / docs that we're
working on, so we can all get access to each other's stuff.

Cheers,
Rik

--
KDE - Colour outside the lines  : http://www.kde.org