On 02-Jul-99 Harri Porten wrote: > Rik Hemsley wrote: >> >> Any objections to we kde-pim people making a new module in CVS ? >> >> If not, is kdenonbeta/pim or just pim better ? >> >> We're going to start with the vCard parser I've been writing and some >> addressbook UI stuff written by Don Sanders. > > If you expect your project to prosper (I sincerly hope it will!) then > I'd say that you should make it a new module. I should hope it will prosper. It covers about 8 apps already part of KDE and further development of these :) Module pim will really be a dumping ground for any new code / docs that we're working on, so we can all get access to each other's stuff. Cheers, Rik -- KDE - Colour outside the lines : http://www.kde.org [[without]] - software for KDE : http://without.netpedia.net