List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kmail best email client for newbies in 32bitsonline !
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-07-02 8:01:47

Kmail won the eGUI email client shoot-out!

Congratulations (Personally I use mutt...)

Maybe an item for the KDE news page?

Here's the URL
http://www.32bitsonline.com/print.php3?file=issues/199907/email&page=5

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990        # Not only
Get my public pgp / gpg key from                        # Open Source(TM)