List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-pim stuff in CVS
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-07-02 8:14:05

On 02-Jul-99 Robert Williams wrote:
> I agree with Hari.  By the way is there a web site that we can look at to
> see how kde-pim is progressing?

Not yet. I've got some stuff on my HD, but I haven't actually mentioned what
progess has been made in there yet.

I'll either use my own site at netpedia when it's ready or put it somewhere in
www/

Note: I was thinking of starting a new project (heard that one before ?)

Well, the plan is a good one this time. Collect together references to all the
new projects in one place. There are countless mails floating around from
people wanting to start new things.

I think if we can keep track of them all and provide some text about them
they'll be less likely to simply fade away as people forget about them.

I thought perhaps 'KARPA' would be a good name. We could start with the
'Advanced Server' project or whatever it was called, and kde-pim.

I've already done the web stuff for this, but it'd probably need to change to
the KDE standard.

Any thoughts ?

Cheers,
Rik