List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: about our attitude towards M$ windows
From:       Van <vanboers () server ! dedserius ! com>
Date:       1999-05-28 22:44:08

Stephan,
This could be an opportunity.  How about an application that merged the
both of ksniffit, knetmon, with hooks to ksamba, kmysqladmin ......
Just a thought, but, if these various apps could work together to manage
the various network services UNICES are so versatile at, would be
something that would catch many an NT admin's attention.

> I'm glad, I'm not the only one feeling that way. I have to answer a lot
> of questions and make a lot of decisions the day and I don't say that
> I'm always saying everything the right way, but if I make someone feel
> bad, that's not what I intend. What I said I was quite suprised that
> knetmon is only for Windows networks and that I can't use it as I spent
> a lot of time in trying to compile it under my Solaris system.
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Whatever you make of the idea, I think you're doing an awesome job.
Keep it up.
Regards,
Van