List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: directory for additional services?
From:       David Faure <faure () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-21 15:25:15

Come on guys !
Simon just wants to know where he puts his service .desktop
and you are going over the big reflexion on the file system
hierarchy again !

I don't say we should change or shouldn't change our setup
(though I don't see the point in changing)
but I say it's a different issue.
Simon wants a ok so that he get on with the service stuff.
Well, here it is : "ok".
Now you (the others) can go on thinking about whether and
how to follow the FHS. But this shouldn't stop development
from going on !

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org