List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Applets? [ was: Re: kde mp3 player]
From:       "Andrew Wansink" <awansink () ke ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-05-13 23:31:55

Please forgive any ignorance I may bring.  I'm sure that some of
you would have heard of "opendoc", for those of you who haven't it
was a  joint project between apple and ibm where you would start
with a minimal set of tools to work on a document (or spreadsheet,
or flowchart or anything) and then pull in the tools which you
wished to use to edit that doc.  Pull from where? I'm not sure
because the system never took off but the concepts sound good.

andrew wansink