List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KIconLoader buglet
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-01-30 14:41:41

On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 02:36:25PM +0100, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

hmmmhmhmh, responding to my own mail :-/

I should have read the docs before, I guess. The searchpath is configured
in .kderc or a custom rc. So should every application that needs icons
from KDEDIR/share/apps/APPNAME/pics store a shortened searchpath in an
own APPrc and pass a KConfig pointer to KIconLoader to avoid such
overriding problems?

I think icons from KDEDIR/share/apps/APPNAME/pics should not be
overridable (?) by ~/.kde/share/icons, but it seems, preventing this is
not possible with KIconLoader's design, is that right?

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/