List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KPanel: when using more than 8 desk buttons...
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () gch ! ulaval ! ca>
Date:       1999-01-30 14:20:34

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 uwe@uwix.alt.na wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
>

> > ... on two rows, the kpanel layouts correctly only the first 8 buttons.
> > The remaining are drawn one over the others *and* over the first 8
> > buttons.
>
> How do you get more than 8 desktops other than by editing the the
> config files manually?

I have to edit kwmrc. This doesn't diminish it's importance as a bug,
because the option is indicated in KWM's help file and also there were
many demands for more than 8 desks. Te last I received it in the passed 24
hours.

I wanted to implement kcmkpanel functionality as well, but I'm afraid of
making too much changes so soon before 1.1.

Cristian