List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Phabricator Questions
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2015-10-28 11:06:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I got a few questions regarding Phabricator, can anyone answer them for me:
>
> * Can I merge a change request using the web UI? If not, how exactly do I
> use
> arc to merge a request I know via it's phabricator URL?

The tool is arc land, to be run from the local branch that corresponds to
the differential. I'm not sure how to get that branch from a differential
if it wasn't you who created the differential. An arc patch <id> seems to
create a branch with a single commit, so if the differential contains
multiple commits that history is lost.

Andreas