List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Phabricator Questions
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2015-10-28 9:47:54

Hey all,

I got a few questions regarding Phabricator, can anyone answer them for me:

* Can I merge a change request using the web UI? If not, how exactly do I use
arc to merge a request I know via it's phabricator URL?

* On the main website (https://phabricator.kde.org/) the dashboard shows me an
"Unbreak Now!" list with tasks from WikiToLearn and GCompris, both of which
I'm not interested in. How do I configure this list? In general, is there a
way for me to configure phabricator such that it only lists stuff that I'm
actually interested in? With KDE on Phabricator becoming larger and larger, I
fear I'll drown in unrelated stuff.

* In general, is there a way to configure the main website more to my likings,
to show queries I'm actually interested in? That would solve the above.

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de