Hi,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de> wrote:
Hey all,

I got a few questions regarding Phabricator, can anyone answer them for me:

* Can I merge a change request using the web UI? If not, how exactly do I use
arc to merge a request I know via it's phabricator URL?

The tool is arc land, to be run from the local branch that corresponds to the differential. I'm not sure how to get that branch from a differential if it wasn't you who created the differential. An arc patch <id> seems to create a branch with a single commit, so if the differential contains multiple commits that history is lost.

Andreas