List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE SC 4.11 Release Schedule
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-03-12 23:20:33

Hi, you can find it at
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Release_Schedule

There are two main changes agreed by Release Team against the previous
releases:
 * No specified time between Beta and RC tag and release. We will try to
release them ASAP after the tag to make them as useful as possible
 * No release with broken tests. We won't release if there are tests that do
not pass in build.kde.org. So please start caring about tests that do not pass

Cheers,
  Albert