List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Starting Kernel Module Programming
From:       karan garg <karangarg31 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-13 1:50:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys,

I am an avid linux user and have been using Linux for over two years. I did
my RHCE two years ago, and have a fair knowledge about BASH scripting as
well. I want to begin with kernel module programming under the KDE
community, and go into development. So please help me with how to start and
proceed. I have a basic knowledge of C language as well.

--
Regards :)
Karan