Hi, you can find it at http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Release_Schedule There are two main changes agreed by Release Team against the previous releases: * No specified time between Beta and RC tag and release. We will try to release them ASAP after the tag to make them as useful as possible * No release with broken tests. We won't release if there are tests that do not pass in build.kde.org. So please start caring about tests that do not pass Cheers, Albert >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<