List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE SC 4.11 Release Schedule
From:       Gerald Senarclens de Grancy <gerald () senarclens ! eu>
Date:       2013-03-16 18:54:08

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Dominik Haumann <dhaumann@kde.org> wrote:
> All tests for KDE 4.11 are supposed to pass.
>
> There are several tests in the unit test suite that do not pass in Kate
> (except the ones with an expected fail). So if you are looking for a bug to
> fix, feel free to start with the unit tests!

I'm not sure if I missed anything, but is there any documentation on
how to properly run the unit tests on kate-editor.org? `make test` is
maybe self-explaining to most, but using
`./run.sh kate/build/part/tests/${TC}.shell` to run single tests
probably isn't. This dawned me when I received a PM today asking about
it... Maybe it would be a good idea to put some info on how to run TCs
(as some take additional arguments) to a place easily found?
/g

--
Gerald Senarclens de Grancy
http://senarclens.eu/~gerald/