List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: plans for a free, OpenGL-based equivalent to Direct2D ?
From:       Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-26 21:21:42

Hi again,

Just letting you know that this has turned into a real project at Mozilla:
http://blog.mozilla.com/joe/2011/04/26/introducing-the-azure-project

This is being developed in this repository:
http://hg.mozilla.org/projects/graphics

-> specifically the gfx/2d/ directory.

This code is mostly self-contained with very few Mozilla-specific dependencies.

Benoit