List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: zeitgeist for KDE
From:       Shane Fagan <shanepatrickfagan () yahoo ! ie>
Date:       2009-06-27 20:50:28

Thanks for the info that seems to be a good plan. Ill dive in and see
what I can do. Ill report back any problems. I put the project up on
launchpad https://edge.launchpad.net/thumaca dont ask about the name,
its just a temp name till I actually decide on a title. If anyone wants
to lend me a hand id be very happy.