Thanks for the info that seems to be a good plan. Ill dive in and see what I can do. Ill report back any problems. I put the project up on launchpad https://edge.launchpad.net/thumaca dont ask about the name, its just a temp name till I actually decide on a title. If anyone wants to lend me a hand id be very happy. > i would guess that it's much, much less work (and far more likely to succeed > with upstream) to simply allow Zeitgeist to use Nepomuk stores than it would > be to go around and write loggers for enough applications for it to be > interesting to use. you can then just let the app devs provide support for > their own apps via Nepomuk :) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<