List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror toolbars and plugins
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () grulic ! org ! ar>
Date:       2008-11-30 14:21:15

    I'm writing a plugin that should add a KSelectionAction to a
toolbar. I got to the part where I can create my own toolbar, but then I
don't know how to add soething to it. I've been looking into the few
plugins I could find, namely kttsd and a couple of nepomuk-related in
playground, but all those rely to normal actions. I also read "writing
kontact plugins" in techbase, which is the closest doc I could find.
here's the little code I have, it doesn't work:

NepoMookmarks::NepoMookmarks( QObject* parent, const QVariantList& )
    : Plugin( parent )
{
    tagCombo= new KSelectAction( KIcon("nepomuk"), "bings", parent );
    actionCollection()->addAction( "bongs", tagCombo );
}

    so, how should I do it?

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
This kind of mentality of "my toolkit or DIE!" is a disease.