I'm writing a plugin that should add a KSelectionAction to a toolbar. I got to the part where I can create my own toolbar, but then I don't know how to add soething to it. I've been looking into the few plugins I could find, namely kttsd and a couple of nepomuk-related in playground, but all those rely to normal actions. I also read "writing kontact plugins" in techbase, which is the closest doc I could find. here's the little code I have, it doesn't work: NepoMookmarks::NepoMookmarks( QObject* parent, const QVariantList& ) : Plugin( parent ) { tagCombo= new KSelectAction( KIcon("nepomuk"), "bings", parent ); actionCollection()->addAction( "bongs", tagCombo ); } so, how should I do it? -- (Not so) Random fortune: This kind of mentality of "my toolkit or DIE!" is a disease. -- Aaron Seigo >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<