List:       kde-devel
Subject:    knotify osd module
From:       "Ben Cooksley" <sourtooth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 22:48:36

hi,

i have just completed a knotify osd plugin that uses my kosdwidget
library to display a osd on the screen. unfortunately because the
knotify api docs were a bit... empty, so i had to attempt to
understand what each call was for basing that off the other existing
plugins. i am asking for someone who actually knows what each call
does, to review my code and to inform me of any issues :) if there are
no issues i hope to get this included in knotify before KDE 4.2 alpha
1 :)
( which also means getting my library into kdelibs.... )

thanks in advance,
bcooksley

knotify osd: websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/kdisplay/knotify/
kosdwidget library: websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/kdisplay/libkosdwidget/