List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Status of kpdf
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 18:24:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 30 August 2008 18:25:32 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dissabte 30 Agost 2008, Anne Wilson va escriure:
> > On Saturday 30 August 2008 17:09:58 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > A Dissabte 30 Agost 2008, Anne Wilson va escriure:

> > > http://okular.kde.org/
> > > We also have a #okular IRC channel
> >
> > The idea is that there should be a one-stop shop for the user-centric
> > pages, so if you don't mind I'll simply copy the bulk of that front page,
> > link to the format support page, add a couple of screenshots and link to
> > your page for the rest.  Then a mention of the IRC channel and a general
> > link to the okular.kde.org pages saying that much more info is available,
> > especially if interested in latest packages or helping with development.
> >
> > Does that sound OK?
>
> Having a one-stop shop for the user-centric pages seems a good idea.
>
> Mantaining the same information in two places does not seem a good idea.
>
> So i'm tied with myself here :D
>
> Which means, do whatever you want :-)

Could be wrong, but I'm guessing that most of the new stuff will be technical,
so remain on your main site - which of course will be linked.  Only major
changes to the way the average user experiences the application needs
updating on the Userbase page.

Only time will tell how this works out, but I'm hoping that devs will just
ping me when there is something new that we need to get up there.  I don't
want to cause any extra work for anyone - that would defeat the object.  I'm
not suggesting that the CWG will be able to do everything necessary, but we
will definitely help keep things running.

Anne