hi, i have just completed a knotify osd plugin that uses my kosdwidget library to display a osd on the screen. unfortunately because the knotify api docs were a bit... empty, so i had to attempt to understand what each call was for basing that off the other existing plugins. i am asking for someone who actually knows what each call does, to review my code and to inform me of any issues :) if there are no issues i hope to get this included in knotify before KDE 4.2 alpha 1 :) ( which also means getting my library into kdelibs.... ) thanks in advance, bcooksley knotify osd: websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/kdisplay/knotify/ kosdwidget library: websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/kdisplay/libkosdwidget/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<