List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: which module would be most appropriate for my library?
From:       "Ben Cooksley" <sourtooth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 1:42:08

i have no problem with integrating with knotify and all,
however i want to get the code working how i originally envisioned first.
i have reached this point now i believe, so i will be looking at
knotify to see about integrating my work, which hopefully shouldn't be
too hard :)
the application is actually pretty much now just for testing the
library which i have made ( called KOSDWidget ), and is designed for
integration into other applications.
however i will probably have to extend knotify to be able to pass me
extra data, particularly including progress bar level's ( min,
current, max ), time to show ( i think knotify already does this ) if
i am to add my work to knotify at all.

bcooksley