List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: which module would be most appropriate for my library?
From:       "Ben Cooksley" <sourtooth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-30 9:02:39

just for your information, i have got into a functional state, a osd
module for knotify, put together from studying the other knotify
modules as the api docs seem to be rather... well non descriptive.
at the moment i need to find out how to get additional data in so it
is in no state for integrating into knotify yet. it is dependant on my
kosdwidget library however, and does not have a build system provided.
this is strictly alpha code :)

bcooksley

knotify module: websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/kdisplay/knotify/
kosdwidget lib: websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/kdisplay/libkosdwidget