List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KConfigDialogManager messages
From:       David Johnson <david () usermode ! org>
Date:       2008-01-27 6:41:44

I am getting the following runtime messages about unmanaged widgets when
I open KCalc's configuration dialog. The buttons in question are working
correctly. Can anyone clue me in as to what these messages are about?
Thanks!

kcalc(82461)/kdecore (KConfigDialogManager) KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: \
Widget ' "pushButton0" ' ( QPushButton ) remains unmanaged. kcalc(82461)/kdecore \
(KConfigDialogManager) KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: Widget ' "pushButton1" ' \
( QPushButton ) remains unmanaged. kcalc(82461)/kdecore (KConfigDialogManager) \
KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: Widget ' "pushButton2" ' ( QPushButton ) remains \
                unmanaged.

David Johnson