I am getting the following runtime messages about unmanaged widgets when I open KCalc's configuration dialog. The buttons in question are working correctly. Can anyone clue me in as to what these messages are about? Thanks! kcalc(82461)/kdecore (KConfigDialogManager) KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: Widget ' "pushButton0" ' ( QPushButton ) remains unmanaged. kcalc(82461)/kdecore (KConfigDialogManager) KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: Widget ' "pushButton1" ' ( QPushButton ) remains unmanaged. kcalc(82461)/kdecore (KConfigDialogManager) KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: Widget ' "pushButton2" ' ( QPushButton ) remains unmanaged. ... -- David Johnson >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<