List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/doc/common/kde.css
From:       Christian Schaarschmidt <schaarsc () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-06-23 23:31:56

Am Sonntag, 24. Juni 2007 00:15 schrieb Matthias Kretz:
> On Saturday 23 June 2007, Christian Schaarschmidt wrote:
> > I have a little problem with kde.css.
> > \par is more prominent than \section
> >
> > doxygen generates a dt-element for \par  in the html output, which
> > results in in color blue and bold, whereas all other headings are kind of
> > orange
>
> Just to be able to see what you're talking about, can you give a URL on
> api.kde.org where one can see a dt-element?

For example in
http://api.kde.org/4.0-api/kdelibs-apidocs/knewstuff/knewstuff2/html/classKNS_1_1Entry.html

Author:  and Maintainer:

I think this could be the same color as "Detailed Description"
It doesn't look bad in Entry.html, but if you use \par for named paragraphs I
think it does, see
http://service.gmx.net/mc/67McOhdllt87aVwA0NpAJV1qPXm4Cb
PW: doxygen
I'm not a web designer, so if dt has to be blue, I'll have to find another
solution ;-)

Christian