List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Working on KDE3 or KDE4?
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-24 6:41:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 22 June 2007, Joshua Rogers wrote:
> Ultimately my question still exists, should I attempt to squash bugs on KDE
> 3 or 4?  Sorry about my persistence.

working on kde would do the project the most good in both the short and long
run, as it will help us get kde4 out sooner with higher quality, give you
skills that will be relevant for a longer period of time and eventually the
same people who would benefit from your kde3 fixes will benefit from your
kde4 fixes (and probably for a longer period of time in the end).

but nobody can tell you what to work on, do what speaks to you.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se