List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/doc/common/kde.css
From:       Matthias Kretz <kretz () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-24 9:28:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 24 June 2007, Christian Schaarschmidt wrote:
> For example in
> http://api.kde.org/4.0-api/kdelibs-apidocs/knewstuff/knewstuff2/html/classK
>NS_1_1Entry.html
>
> Author:  and Maintainer:

So the "Returns:" are also <dt> elements? If those were orange that would look
really wrong to me. "Author:", "Maintainer:" and "Returns:" don't start a new
section there but are a header for a paragraph, meaning the header is not
meant for all the text following this one paragraph.

So probably you're just using the wrong markup in your dox.