List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with Copy & Paste to/from/within KDE
From:       jos poortvliet <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-02-20 13:22:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Op Tuesday 20 February 2007, schreef Steven P. Ulrick:
> Hello, Everyone

Hi!

> Again, this worked with no problem for me up until a few weeks ago.
> Also, if I try the above steps in the version of KDE that ships with
> Fedora Core 6, copying and pasting still works for me as it always has
> before.

Well, I can't help you, but I have similair problems. I haven't been able to
pinpoint it to something, though. Copy-paste just works regularly NOT, esp
copying eg a picture. They used to show up in Klipper, but now just nothing
happens... For example, you could use ksnapshot, hit 'copy to clipboard' and
paste anywhere. now you'll just get the last copied item... It might be
klipper at fault here, it also sometimes doesn't select the most recently
copy-pasted piece of text (even tough it's on top of the list - it's just not
selected).

I can't reliably reproduce anything of this, not your example either. I can
reproduce klipper not showing (and sometimes allowing to copy) pictures
anymore, tough, at least from ksnapshot.