List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: creating standalone
From:       lostson <lostson () lostsonsvault ! org>
Date:       2007-02-20 12:36:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 19 February 2007 4:11:20 pm Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On February 19, 2007, lostson wrote:
> >  What if I were to use kdevelop and create a new project and then add the
> > keramik .cpp and .h files would this work about the same ?
>
> that results in the same thing, yes... you may need to add some additional
> link libraries, e.g. libkdefx.

 Hmm ok thanks for your help I will have to try this hopefully later this
week. This is my first serious foray into trying to do something and
contribute to KDE. I think I am behind the curve probably with my C++ and qt
but I have to start somewhere I feel an insane urge to contribute and help.
Thanks for your help!!

--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org