List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Issues with kdialog in trunk
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-20 20:28:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 20 January 2007 11:13, Chris Gow wrote:
> 2. If I change editInformation to not create a KDialog but use the
> CDInfoDialog class (it is itself a KDialog).

why put a kdialog inside a kdialog instead of just subclassing the dialog
directly? i just committed a similar change to kscd, btw. i wonder if
CDInfoDialog was a QWidget or something at one point? hum.... anyways..

> Then the dialog does display
> all of the fields, but the OK/Cancel buttons are in the middle of the
> dialog and the separator is near the top.

this was due to a bug in CDInfoDialog. i simply added this to the ctor:

QWidget* w = new QWidget(this);
setupUi(w);
setMainWidget(w);

and it shows just fine now =) can you update your copy of kdemultimedia and
confirm this works for you as well?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se