List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs4: Explicit creators
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-09-13 20:19:46

On 13.09.06 15:52:30, Will Entriken wrote:
> I don't have the tools to compile:
>
>  kdevelop/

Just out of curiosity: Why does kdevelop not compile for you? The only
thing I can think of would be ThreadWeaver which is in kdenonbeta (and
the error message from cmake tells you exactly were). There was a
problem with the java language part, but I think that was fixed some
time ago.

Anyway, I think you might get more attention from the kdevelop dev's by
posting this to kdevelop-devel.

Andreas

--
Keep emotionally active.  Cater to your favorite neurosis.