On 13.09.06 15:52:30, Will Entriken wrote: > I don't have the tools to compile: > > kdevelop/ Just out of curiosity: Why does kdevelop not compile for you? The only thing I can think of would be ThreadWeaver which is in kdenonbeta (and the error message from cmake tells you exactly were). There was a problem with the java language part, but I think that was fixed some time ago. Anyway, I think you might get more attention from the kdevelop dev's by posting this to kdevelop-devel. Andreas -- Keep emotionally active. Cater to your favorite neurosis. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<