List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KIntNumInput in KDE4 ui files
From:       Kleag <kleag () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-09-13 21:25:30

Thanks to pinotree and tsdgeos, this is now solved. For the record: my ui file
had been converted with uic3, which was not enough to support KDE widgets. So
adding the lines below to the ui file solved the problem:
  <customwidgets>
    <customwidget>
      <class>KNumInput</class>
      <extends>QWidget</extends>
      <header>knuminput.h</header>
      <container>0</container>
      <pixmap></pixmap>
    </customwidget>
    <customwidget>
      <class>KIntNumInput</class>
      <extends>KNumInput</extends>
      <header>knuminput.h</header>
      <container>0</container>
      <pixmap></pixmap>
    </customwidget>
  </customwidgets>

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer