List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Developing at ten?
From:       "Allan Sadun" <holyparmesan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-30 16:20:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I would like to start developing for KDE, and I can't figure out if I can,
and if so, how I can. I've read the "How to Help" page, and it hasn't reall=
helped me. This dilemna has lead to a lot of questions; can anyone answer
them?

0. Is this the right place to ask these questions?
1. What do I need to know?
2. What applications/languages should I use?
3. What part of KDE should I work on?
4. Am I too young to start developing? (I'm only 10)
5. How much experience do I need?
6. Do I write .diff files, .cpp files, both, or others?
7. When I'm done, how do I get it into KDE?

There was another question, but I can't remember it.