List:       kde-devel
Subject:    make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs
From:       Dirk Stoecker <kde () dstoecker ! de>
Date:       2005-12-28 11:35:02

Hello,

I have a problem and found no solution to it. For every part of KDE I try,
I get the following error after running the make command.

There is the solution to add "#MIN_CONFIG" at the beginning of each
configure.in.in file, but as no configure.in.in file does have this line
itself, there is probably something wrong on my system. Could someone tell
what's wrong and where to fix?

> make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs
*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE.
*** GOOD LUCK!! :)
*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/KXL.m4:6: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_KXL
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
configure.in:11: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
acinclude.m4:4859: KDE_CHECK_HEADER is expanded from...
configure.in:11: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [cvs] Fehler 1

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.de/ (PGP key available)