List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Which Mailing List for DCOP Questions
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2005-12-28 13:15:33

I apologise for posting yet again to this mailing list with an irrelevant question, but I do not see
an appropriate list mentioned on the kde mailing list page. A  Pointer to an appropriate mailing
list will be appreciated and used.

I am now getting many, many instances of the  message below in the kde error log.
(Never saw this message before last week).

My kde applications (konqueror, kmail, konsole) seem to be working correctly.

How can I find out what process(es) is(are) generating the errors and what network address(es)
the socket(s) is(are) trying to open?

error message: "DCOPClient::attachInternal. Attach failed Could not open network socket"

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"