List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Superlous configuration?
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-05 22:34:38

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 23:00, kde-devel-request@mail.kde.org wrote:
> Please, don't move away this option. If it was just me (and I consider
> myself to be an advanced user) I would leave it in the RMB menu by default.
> Sometimes I am lazy and use just the mouse and sometimes I use keyboard.
> But I don't want to be limited in the way how I can delete my files just
> because I am using the mouse just now.

Same here.
Although I do a lot of thing on the command line, I use the rmb menu vey often
to delete files. And when I want to delete a file, I really want to delete
it.
I would leave both actions in the rmb menu and in the main menu. IMO a config
option for this is ridiculous. It is a normal action and it should be
visible.

Bye
Alex
--