List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Superlous configuration?
From:       Adam Pigg <adam () piggz ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-05 22:23:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'll just add my comments to this long boring thread....im happy enough to use
shift-del to delete, if only it worked.....it seems to 'cut' instead.

so, i looked at the konqueror shortcuts for 'delete' which was shift-del, and
edited it to shift-del, and it warned me that shift-del was set to 'cut'

so i looked at 'cut' which was set to ctrl-x with the alternate of shift-del.

this seems quite bad imho.

PiggZ

--
web   : www.piggz.co.uk