List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Superlous configuration?
From:       Edwin Schepers <yez () home ! nl>
Date:       2005-01-05 22:50:04

On Wednesday 5 January 2005 23:08 pm, Achim Woessner wrote:
> I guess you understood something wrong, with the default settings you can
> delete files using ftp or fish but you can't send them into your trash can,
> because that wouldn't make any sense, downloading them and then sending
> them to trash.
Hi Achim,
No, I didn't misunderstood. I understand what you say. But with the default
settings, there is no "Delete". There's only "Move to Trash". And because you
can't move to trash with fish/ftp, there's no option to remove the file.
Or am I missing something ?

Regards,
Edwin
--
 23:44:24  up 67 days, 10:30, 28 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.20, 0.23
Linux 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl i686 athlon